Digital Video Objectives
1. Design and assemble preproduction materials for digital film projects.
Above is all of the created pre-production materials for Baby Factory.
Above is all created pre-production materials from Production Studios III Why Did You Choose UAT?
2. Work in a creative leadership role on a minimum one (1) complete digital film project produced in the Production Studio courses. Creative leadership roles include director, writer, producer, editor, cinematographer, sound designer, visual effects supervisor, compositing supervisor, art director, production designer, or graphic designer.
Production Studios I project for GameSafe where I was the Lead Videographer.
Production Studios III project for UAT where I was a Lead Online Editor.
Production Studios III project for UAT where I was the Lead Videographer.
3. Create film visuals that exhibit professional quality in terms of camerawork, composition and lighting.
DVA145 Final project: A 3D environment created from scratch in Maya.
Scene Study from DVA241 where I created the lighting scheme.
4. Integrate composite shots into complete works by employing industry-standard tools and techniques.
A music video created by combining stock footage and images using NLE.
Title sequence for FX's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, created by using images from the show.
5. Edit and color grade digital film projects using industry standard nonlinear editors and post-production tools.
All stock footage and images were color graded to match the black and white theme of the video.
This title sequence uses a custom color scheme that was created from a photo from the show.
6. Record, edit and mix high quality audio, including dialogue, sound effects and music, which are integrated into a complete digital film production.
Final DVA140 Soundscape created in Adobe Audition using original sounds.
30 second spot with a voice over that was created by editing my voice.